“Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them.” – Unknown
There are so many people I know I couldn’t live without out, but there are also plenty of things I know I would definitely need too. There are the practical things like food and water, but there are some are things that add an extra layer of happiness to my life. So what are the things I can’t live without?
- The beach – always the best way for me to relax
- Road trips – traveling is good for the soul
- Shopping – who doesn’t love coming home with tons of new clothes?
- Exercise – it’s the best feeling in the world to accomplish a workout and feel great
- Fashion – Fall wardrobes are my favorite!
- Girls’ Nights – good friends, good gossip, and good drinks
- Netflix – sometimes a binge is necessary
- Vent sessions – it’s always great to get things off my chest
*Photo taken at The Commons in Calabasas, California