“Goodbye, October. Hello, November.”
It’s here! It’s finally here! Welcome, November! Though I can say I’ve been waiting for you to arrive since the beginning of the year, I can’t believe you’re finally here. This is one of my favorite times of year and for so many reasons.
- It’s finally starting to feel more like Fall.
- I can shamelessly order a Pumpkin Spice Latté (it’s on my list!).
- November means it’s almost December, which means it’s time for my annual birthday countdown to start!
- The end of the semester is approaching and even though this means it’s crunch time, it also gives me something to look forward to: Winter Break.
- Another month, another chance for success.
- It’s time to continue letting bad habits fall like the leaves on the trees.
- It’s simply November – who doesn’t love writing 11/2? (Don’t get used to it though. It’ll be 12 before you know it!)
What does November have in store for you? I know I’m going to try harder to make more time for friends, family, and developing good habits. I also want to make a vision board so I have a clear head at the end of this year and the beginning of next.
Tell me what you’re up to this month! I’d love to know. Happy November! 🍂🍃🍂